EcoTech Insulation has a variety of spray foam options available for commercial applications. Open and Closed cell insulation solutions are available, and we’ll use the product that is best for your specific application.
Our technicians are highly trained, and experienced so you can rest assured that installation will be done to the highest standards in the Ottawa region. Protect your bottom line with commercial insulation from EcoTech Insulation.
Open Cell Commercial Spray Foam Insulation:
The economical spray foam option, with features that make it a great choice, and a cost-saver for your next build.
- The tiny cells that make up the foam are not completely closed, allowing air to fill in the spaces within the material. This makes it a lower density, economical choice for insulation.
- Open cell foam is more permeable to moisture, so it should not be used in exterior applications or in situations where it could come in contact with water (e.g. roofing applications).
- Open cell foam performs very well as a sound barrier, having twice the sound resistance for normal frequency ranges as closed cell foam.
Closed Cell Commercial Spray Foam Insulation:
Closed cell spray foam is an excellent overall choice for most situations. It is a dense and durable insulation great for commercial applications.
- It is highly efficient, having one of the highest R-values of commercially available insulation.
- The cells are filled with gas that causes the foam to rise and expand, making it a better insulator than open cell foam especially in roofing situations.
- It is a highly effective air and moisture barrier, great for applications such as roofing insulation.
- Closed cell foam’s rigidity and strength cause it to strengthen walls and other structures.